Saturday, January 23, 2010

Kirsten backs the cricket

Hello, these are the original accounts of me getting smacked over a bet I made for the 2006-07 cricket series in Australia. Episode four is the story "Cricket Brat" which is further back in my blog.


Kirsten's First Spanking for 2007
I’ve never posted a “log” of spanking before, and don’t intend to make a habit of it, but I thought since I’m currently making so many new friends so quickly I’d give you an indication of who I am by telling you about last week.

One of the men at my school, another teacher, named Daniel, is cricket-mad. Anyway, being the proud Australian/New Zealander woman that I am I rashly made a bet with him that following Australia’s 5-0 thrashing of England in the Ashes tests, that England would not win a single match of the one day cricket tournament to be played in January and February. Should England win a game, these were to be the consequences:
Australia loses: Kirsten gets a caning.
New Zealand loses: Kirsten gets a spanking.
One smack for each five runs England wins by
(1-5 runs = 1 smack, 6-10 runs = 2 smacks, and so on),
Or
Three smacks for each wicket England wins by.

Well of course it happened, England defeated New Zealand by three wickets in Hobart last week, (and my father was actually at the game). The result came through around 7:30 am London time and Daniel and I were in our (neighbouring) classrooms setting up for the day: he was listening to the game on Radio Five. (That’s BBC for those of you not in England.) Since it was so early there weren’t many other people around, certainly no pupils, so we took advantage of Daniel’s excitement at England finally winning in Australia, (even if it was against New Zealand), to make the transaction on the spot.

Consequently, Miss Ellison began the day with rather a sting in her tail following nine rather hard spanks from her colleague’s hand, delivered over his knee and to the seat of her skirt at the front of his classroom. I didn’t cry, (there were only nine of them after all), but I did squeal a bit.

Happily for me Australia remains undefeated, and I remain un-caned; but I’m sure you’ll all be paying attention to the scoreboard from now on, and thinking of me when England win again!

Kirsten's Second Spanking: The Caning of Curtseygirl


"Meet Australian girls, their ancestors were British convicts so they enjoy being flogged."

Well at the last possible moment it happened, Australia lost to England after several enormously satisfying beltings by the local side. I thought my bottom was safe for another eighteen months, but no, the final match in Sydney and England beat Australia by 92 runs.

And Daniel beat Kirsten by nineteen strokes, (92 divided by 5 and rounded up).

The stated outcome had been "caning", but as I said to Joe in my blog comment, English schools don't keep such equipment around any more and so the metre ruler was employed for said beating. The game finished during school time, so I had to wait the whole day for it, until almost four thirty in the evening. At that point Daniel rang through to me and I joined him in his classroom where he asked me to bend over his desk. I did so, and received nineteen of the hardest smacks I've ever received. Even though it was "fun spanking" I know Daniel was looking forward to it and he made it worth his while. Not just the idea of caning a rather attractive young woman, first asking her to bend over his desk, but the fact that it was Kirsten, the cheeky Antipodean who had been "sinking the boot in" concerning his ridiculous cricket team.

So yes, I did cry, and make a bit of noise. (And yes, he did ask me to count them aloud, cheeky bugger.) I was fully dressed with woolen skirt, tights, knickers all in place, but if you've never experienced it ladies (and gentlemen) I can assure you that nineteen of the best with a metre ruler is still a rather painful experience, even through clothing. I feel suitably chastised even this morning, and there is still one match of England versus New Zealand to go, and of course the possibility of another spanking. Should that happen, and England make the final, then thereis a best-of-three finals series of Australia vs England, I don't want to think about that.

I promise I will not be so rash as to make such a "bet" in future. I still think there's nothing "naughty" about a girl born in Auckland and raised in Hobart supporting her home nations against England - discipline not required - but even a "fun" spanking cannot be entered into lightly with a frustrated Englishman who loves his cricket.
C'mon Aussie!


Kirsten's Third Spanking.


Daniel, and the dictionary he employs in class, defines spanking as a striking upon the buttocks in punishment, employing a flat object. Following New Zealand's fourteen run loss to England in Brisbane today, and consequent entry into the finals series against Australia, Daniel felt that the necessary spanking (five smacks) required more than an open hand. Consequently I spent a short period of my lunch hour bent over his knee to receive five hard smacks with a paddle of the sort used in indoor tennis or whatever it is kids do with such things.

So once again Miss Ellison is going home with a sore bottom tonight, but not until after the staffmeeting. I'm here until almost six tonight, sitting on my spanked behind, listening to inservice training on Assessment for Learning. Hooray, at least the seats are cushioned. (And to be fair, only five smacks with a paddle doesn't leave that much of a sting. It still hurt though.)

So now England are through to the best of three finals series with Australia. Daniel wants me to bet "double or quit" on the result, double punishment if England win a game, or both to win the series. I'm not sure what the quit part is though, do I get to cane him if Australia wins? What do you all think?

No comments:

Post a Comment