Saturday, January 23, 2010

Dressing For Her Caning

Hello. I wrote this the morning of the return to school when I knew I was in for a caning after the end of the cricket. I leave it here as a reminder that I am a real person!

Dressing for her Caning.

Hello readership.

I am writing this on my laptop, sitting on my bed at 5:46 on Monday morning: just some random thoughts. Today school goes back in Hertfordshire, and of course my awaited meeting up with Daniel “I love cricket” Roberts, my good friend and subject leader. We all remember him don’t we? Yes Miss Ellison.

Which left me thinking, almost certain of my copping a right good hiding this evening, (he’ll make me wait until at least 4:30 when most of the other staff leave and the cleaners have been through), what do I wear today?

This isn’t some sort of “do I wear the black crotch-less panties or the red ones” voyeuristic piece of prose for any window-lickers out there looking for a cheap thrill, but a simple piece of insight into what this real woman, (rather than spanko-actress), is thinking about concerning her day. I hope that for all of you the fact that I am sharing some of my real thoughts and feelings with you will allow you to see me as a personality and not just a piece of mental fetish. Sorry if that sounds rude, but it is 5:51 in the morning and I’m still a bit tired. I do hope though, sincerely, that you value the fact that I am a real woman writing about her life: and that I have a life beyond getting spanked and writing about it.

But it’s that little part of this afternoon which does involve me receiving corporal punishment which is on my mind right now. So now the question, (for your homework, boys and girls, tee hee!): what does a working-girl wear to work when she knows the day will end with her being punished? What does she consider when she’s dressing for her caning?

-----

Okay, 6:36 now and I’m heading for the car. I discarded the idea of wearing trousers today, (I usually wear a skirt anyway), even though most of the women at school do. (The girl pupils only have skirts as a uniform option.) So, it’s Miss Ellison’s usual outfit of shin-high boots, on the knee skirt, blouse and jumper. My one concession to cheekiness is that I’ve borrowed a pair of Catherine’s “butterfly tights”. Black 40 denier with big butterflies on them in about 60 denier: I have no idea where she bought them, (sorry ladies, can’t help you there), but she does know I’ve borrowed them. (I didn’t tell her why.)

Sorry if this entry was a bit random, but I must admit to you all, I hope I can; I was thinking a bit after I sent you all “Finisagua”, (which is 99% truth), that I like being able to write about myself with you, rather than just the “mythical girl” who appears in each of my stories with some semblance of my name; but if I am to do that I want you to know a little but more about who I am: a real person with a real life who shares a common interest with some of you, and not a fictional character or a cartoon “avatar” to fantasise about.

Is that okay? Thank you for reading this, and all my stuff. I really hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment